Matematické Fórum

Archiv diskusního fóra o matematice, 2006–2026

Toto je archiv Matematického Fóra. Fórum je dostupné jen ke čtení. Můžete se ale zaregistrovat na náš Discord server.

#1 15. 07. 2020 07:23

Dacu
Příspěvky: 65
Pozice: inženýr
Reputace:   0 
 

Files

Hello all,

How do I post a file? Thank you very much!

All the best,

Dacu


"Don't worry about your difficulties to math.I assure you that mine are even bigger! ” Albert Einstein

Offline

 

#2 15. 07. 2020 07:59

vlado_bb
Moderátor
Příspěvky: 6329
Škola:
Reputace:   144 
 

Re: Files

↑ Dacu: Sending files is not supported here.

Offline

 

#3 17. 07. 2020 07:21

Dacu
Příspěvky: 65
Pozice: inženýr
Reputace:   0 
 

Re: Files

vlado_bb napsal(a):

↑ Dacu: Sending files is not supported here.

Hello,

Thanks, I solved it with "IMGUR".

All the best,

Dacu


"Don't worry about your difficulties to math.I assure you that mine are even bigger! ” Albert Einstein

Offline

 

Archiv Matematického Fóra · stav k 30. 8. 2026 · 633 258 příspěvků v 108 818 tématech